The Clouds


I asked the clouds where they were going
What was the goal they were chasing?


Why were they weeping over people so ungrateful?

And why were they pouring over cities so dreadful?


"Who made you do it?" I shouted

It echoed and came back as I doubted


They kept on moving without even looking

Some stayed back by my constant mocking


They whispered to me while dripping slowly

"We keep on walking as it's Holy!"


"It's how God has made us to function

Who are you, little human, to question?"


"Some lives are made for others and they are meant to be lived

Not everyone can be king and it is to be believed"


"Not everyone can have a purpose and that's for sure

This truth is bitter and has no cure!"


Why was I surprised to hear the simple fact?

Isn't this life we live our's to act?


Why do we seek answers when we can't bear?

Why do truths always seem unfair?


The passing clouds taught me a lesson

You may or may not be the one chosen


Yet life is to be lived and smiled at

And we waste so many years just to learn that!


So smile with that beauty and keep on moving

It is life and just like clouds, it will keep going!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"He was never yours"

September Seventeen

Dancing in the Dark