I







As I walked through this darkness
Pitch black, cold and complete silence
I found the person I've been looking for
A friend, a lover, lost somewhere too far!

These roads so painful, dim, dull yet scary
Gifted me with someone to show my real glory
I found my true wind, my true soulmate
After all these tough times worth the wait

Was he a prince? Was he the hero?
Was he there to diminish all my sorrow?
Was he a person or just an illusion
To show me the charm and dreams and vision?

It was 'Me' all this time and travels
It was 'Me' at all the lows and levels
At the darkest point I met the power
And it was my own and everywhere

I just needed to look at the soul
Not of the prince and not of the whole
The soul that belonged to me all the way
To shoo away darkness, I was the light, I was the ray!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"He was never yours"

September Seventeen

Dancing in the Dark