Heart


 I'm just scared to breath and live again

I truly don't want all the grief and pain


The weight of disappointments and fear

Makes me question what to hold dear!


How come the life collapsed like that?

How come it became all sad and flat?


Where did I go wrong or was I always?

Why am I always mistaken and life pays?


I just want to stay here, at the rock bottom

Away from the world, lost and forgotten


Yet, my heart still shivers and flutters

It wants to shed all shadows and covers


Why do I still breath and live everyday?

Why do I believe Sun may shine someday?


Should I just lay or should I move on?

After all what is gone is forever gone!


The only thing that's not gone is my heart

I must therefore, give it a bright, new start!

Comments

  1. It's so beautifully explained...the matter of heart is way to complicated no...!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"He was never yours"

September Seventeen

Dancing in the Dark