Blood of Innocence

 


Our song started playing on the speaker

As I laid there naked in bed of a stranger


Your words playing in mind with the music

"You're only made for casual flings, chick"


I took you literally, bent my mind quickly

Now in a hostile bed, looking half sparkly


Mended my wings broken by your wind

Now flying high in my sky, paying no heed


But when "Perfect" played as I moaned

I realized, I ain't this, what you'd groaned


Your words brought me to a stranger's room

Dewy lights, losing myself, oh, perpetual doom


Panting on his shoulder, I wiped your memory

I cried out loud as you've made me temporary


It wasn't my nature to just casually hook up

I was simple enough to care when I stayed up


You turned me from shiny glass to rough sands

Blood of my innocence still fresh on your hands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"He was never yours"

September Seventeen

Dancing in the Dark